This is a chance to meet your neighbors and contribute your ideas and offers of help to the Task Forces.
Draft Agenda March 14, 2016:
1. 5: 5:30 Share potluck/blessing-welcome-introductions
5:30 to 7:
2. Administration Task Force (help needed)
• Share highlights of GCN work plan for 2016 (“Priorities/Strategies”)
• 501 (c) 3 finalized!
• City grant progress ($1000)
• Board selection
• Bank Account status
3. Brad Smith: Marketing-Outreach Task Force: website action needed
4. Benita Duran: Telling Our Stories Project and BCH Redevelopment Task Force action needed
Charles Cropley Naturopathic facility at BCH: http://charleycropley.com/boulder-center-for-integral-naturopathic-medicine/
5. David and others: AHA! Learning Task Force
Seminar series on affordability and Middle Income Housing Strategy action needed.
6. Michael McCrea Fun Task Force fun needed: Regular parties: summer and holiday (just before Thanksgiving?)
7. David Adamson: “NBED/NSTED”-North St Pilot Task Force action needed
Land Trust/Maintain the Middle revolving loan fund
Jim Robb: North St-Alpine Alley Beautification/drainage/surface/underground utilities/live-work paradise
Design (Chris Klinga) and City support?
Car Share insurance
Ecopass (Astrid Lindstrom)
NSTED block party and EcoMobility Shed launch date TBD
4. Announcements re events etc. around the 'hoods.
311 Mapleton project status (Alan Delamere) and action needed.